The Abstract submission is closed.
- Abstract Guidelines | - Structure of Abstract | - Form of Presentation |
- Abstract Rating / Notification / Publication
- YouCliN Award Guidelines
- The scientific committee highly encourages the submission of original scientific material
- Can be submitted again: abstracts that have been presented at a foreign congress during the last year
- Cannot be submitted again: abstracts that have been published in a journal and abstracts that have been submitted at an earlier congress of an involved society
- Abstracts have to be submitted in English
- At least one author has to be registered for the congress
Structure of the Abstract
If applicable, the abstract should consist of the following parts:
- please do not use only capital letters - for example please write "Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies" and NOT "SWISS FEDERATION OF CLINICAL NEURO-SOCIETIES"
- if your abstract contains a case report, please indicate in the title
- The content of the abstract
(limited to 2500 characters including spaces) should consist of the following parts:
- Results - Arithmetic characters are to be separated with spaces. Example: Permitted is the notation "p < 0.5", whereas "p<0.5" is not permitted
- Authors - please include all authors in the correct order
- Affiliations - please include the authors’complete affiliations by indicating the corresponding company/institutions, department, location and country
- Acknowledgements or references - can be added in the separate field below the abstract body/content.
- References - should be indicated using the following format: author name, journal name, year of publication, volume, starting page, without manuscript title; e.g. (Smith AG. et al. J Fant 2002:79:567).
- Please note that figures, tables or graphs cannot be included.
Form of Presentation
All participants are highly encouraged to submit abstracts for ePoster.
All accepted abstracts will be displayed as ePoster.
Specific abstracts will be selected as ePoster presentation (3min presentation + 1min discussion)
during the ePoster sessions on Thursday, 29.09.2022, 11:45-12:45.
The abstracts will be reviewed and rated by experts of the different societies.
Acceptance of the abstracts will be communicated to the corresponding / submitting author end of June 2022.
Co-authors or presenters will not be notified and have to be informde by the corresponding/submitting author.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the website and as eJournal in the CTN Journal "Clinical and Translational Neuroscience".
YouCliN Award Guidelines
- Prizes will be awarded for the best independent clinical research papers entered for the YouCliN Award. The total prize fund will be CHF 3,000 (1st prize 2,000 / 2nd prize 1,000).
- Any neuroscientific paper published in 2021/2022, either in Switzerland or by members of a Swiss institution during a research period abroad, is eligible to be considered for a prize. Invited lectures do not qualify for a prize.
- Doctors of any age working in Switzerland may be considered for a prize, if at least 50% of their work is clinical, alongside research. Established scientists (post-doctoral or professors) do not qualify. Only lead authors will be named as winners, but co-authors will be mentioned on the award certificate and in surrounding publicity.
- The shortlist of abstracts will be drawn up by a nominated jury. The jury will first select the most interesting abstracts for the YouCliN Award Session, which will comprise 6 presentations (8 mins. presentation, 2 mins. discussion). Both the scientific and the linguistic quality of each abstract will be taken into account. Abstracts which are not chosen for presentations will be considered for selection as eposter presentations.
- At the YouCliN Award Session, the jury will judge entries using the following quality criteria: originality, scientific methodology, relevance, presentation style (presentation language English).
- YouCliN Award Session:
Accepted abstracts will be selected as oral communication (8min presentation + 2min discussion) during the YouCliN Award Session on Thursday, 29.09.2022, 14:30-15:30.
Further details are available on the SFCNS Society Homepage.
Should you require further help with your abstract submission or have any questions, please contact the IMK congress secretariat: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org